Saturday, March 3, 2012

03-03-2012: More deck fittings

In front of the cockpit I want some bungee cord for storing things. The bungee cord is here placed as a test to checkout the positioning.


Holes marked up and ready for the drill. I used The two test strips to determine the spacing between the holes.

Tubing in place on the bow end ready for epoxy on the inside.

Starting to mark up for the bungee cord behind the cockpit.

To test before drilling the holes I use a mockup to hold the bungee.




Satisfied with the test and sure everything is OK I drill the holes....


When turning over the deck I realize that there was something I had forgotten... But I was lucky. The holes is very close to the eye pad, but it's OK.


Both the holes in front of and behind the cockpit is now covered with fiberglass.


No comments:

Post a Comment